TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The shop which offers the cheaper price must be British, either online or offline.
- The price guarantee does not apply to online auction sites.
- The shoes must be the same model, size, quantity (e.g. not in bulk) and colour as the ones purchased from Meeks.
- The price in the other shop must be the full retail price and not a temporary sale price, campaign price, or similar.
- Any shipping and administration fee's charged by the other shop must be applied to the price before comparisons can be made with Meeks price, even if there were no shipping and administration fee's charged by Meeks.
- Meeks must be able to verify the price offered by the store with a cheaper price.
- The price guarantee is applicable for ten days from the day of purchase from Meeks.
Delivery will only be made to the cardholder’s registered address.
On receipt of your order we will despatch your goods as described above.
If your chosen goods are out of stock or no longer available we will advise you by email. We will not charge you until we have confirmed your goods are available.
In the case of orders greater than 1 pair of shoes goods may be despatched at different times.
Should you wish to cancel your order please call 0161 330 3989 and we will be happy to stop your order and refund any money owed.
We accept the following major credit cards: VISA, Mastercard, Switch, Solo, Delta, Visa Electron, American Express.
We also accept PAYPAL.
Your credit card details are encrypted by Sagepay and are held securely on their server. Encryption takes place both before processing and when stored on the database. Credit card details are never held in a clear format. We use Sagepay to manage our transactions and Barclays Bank to authorise them.
Edward Meeks Ltd will never pass on your details to any other companies or third parties.